(Sorry for taking so long)
Here are the Rules
+Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create
five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
+You have to choose ten people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
+Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged him (or her)
+No tag backs
+No crap in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legitimately have to tag 10
1. What annoys you the most about the general public (not particular groups (emos, students, drivers, etc.) - people as a whole)?
The only thing that comes to mind is when people don't flush after using the bathroom. >.<
2. What got you started in the type of art you produce?
I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to art.
But mostly video games.
3. Would you prefer it if my gallery had folders for each of my OCs that I plan to make repeated use of? (D-Chan, Amy, etc.)
4. Have you listened to any of Psy's songs other than Gangnam Style? (I recommend "Right Now")
Going to right now.
5. If you could change any one thing about any of my OCs (not the ones based on real people, although D-Chan doesn't count in that respect), what would it be and why?
Nothing, they're fine as they are.
6. What is your favourite TV show at the moment?The Smoking Gub Presents: World's Dumbest
on Tru TV.
7. Do you feel like games and other media are aiming for realism too much these days?
8. Do you use a desktop or a laptop computer?
9. If you could be one of D-Chan's friends (male or female), what would your name be, how would you look, and what kind of personality would you have? (this is one of those that may require a lot of thinking - sorry!)
I would be called Leon (since it's my first name spelled backwards). I'd look like I do in real life: 5"9', slightly chubby build, short brown hair. I'd have a kind and wise personality.
10. I've actually gone into as much detail for D-Chan as writing a character profile, drawing pictures of how she looks in various stages of her life, and even planning out a family tree, just to try to make her as fleshed-out and believable as I can. Which of your characters have you given the most attention to detail to, and how far have you gone?
The only OCs I have are Pyro Man [link]
and Warp Man [link]
, and I haven't really done anything with them in long time....
1. What are you doing for the remainder of the year?
2. Any New Year's Resolutions?
3. Name five foreign countries that you would like to visit before you die.
4. What's one of your favorite foods?
5. Do you do any physical activities?